Free Hit Counters
Free Counter

9.01.2006

An inspiration

Over the past 12 months I have been introduced to the world of blogs. Having read several sites over the past year I have been inspired to start my own. I love the idea of being able to keep in touch with people I care about but cannot talk to regularly. It is a beautiful thing! Those of you I have to thank for the experience know who you are! You have given me peace of mind, opened my eyes, and in some ways changed the way I view the world.

With that being said my plan for this site is to share with you what is going on in my life. Before you all doze off to the thought of family life in the suburbs I have to tell you that there is never a dull moment around here. I will do my best to entertain you and keep your attention. In return I hope you'll feel free to coment and share your thoughts and your own stories.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

Heres my secret Dave: duct tape (or I call it time on a roll). It keeps the kids quiet for a good twenty minutes while I sign on. (Rick said I have to put "ha ha" here).
I also find writing much more fun than laundry. It's easier to make time for somthing you enjoy. Unfortunatly I am better at laundry (I've had more practice).

As for you Jer as soon as I figure out how to post one I will. I've tried twice already but it doesn't seem to be working.
"I WANNA SEE IT?" Remember that?

11:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home