Free Hit Counters
Free Counter

3.15.2007

Countdown

The countdown has begun. Ricky and I leave in less than two weeks. We started putting together a list of gear we'll need for our adventure. We are very excited. The major cities we will be visiting include: Auckland, Christchurch, and Sydney. We will be trekking (hiking, tramping, backpacking) on the Charlotte track in New Zealand. We will also be mountain biking and kayaking. In Sydney we plan on seeing all the sites and hopefully take one day to explore the Blue mountain area. We'll be taking lots of pictures and Ricky has to keep a journal for school. I will have him post some of his writings when we return.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your going to have an amazing time....Any idea the actual itinerary of when you expect to be where during the New Zealand Trekking? I would keep an eye on your travels. Get an Australia guide yet?

6:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Email me and I'll send you the itenerary. I have not picked up the guide yet but it's on the list for this week. I hope to hit an internet cafe or two while I am there so I can keep in contact with the kids and create a post on the blog. -kel

8:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home