HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We sure did. It was a little crazy over here but that's simply par for the course. We were lucky to have my brother and Matt join us from San Diego and my best friend from childhood who came over on Friday with her family. It was also great to see my Uncle Ed, as well as Brian and his new girlfriend Kimber along with her nephew. Thanks to those of you who could make it and all the nice notes I got from those of you who weren't able to be here!
After three days of working on holiday cards, I finally finished most of them. All but a few (who's addresses I am missing) went out in the mail today. Unfortunately, when I got home I realized I put an incorrect address link to my blog in almost every card. Whoops!
Enjoy the Season!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home