Happy Valentines Day!
Valentines day is very special around here. Two years ago on the 14th Rick and I brought the last of the Bjornholm children (at least the ones coming from my belly) into this world. Three years (minus one week) before that we welcomed number three. They are now turning five and two. Time is flying by! We will be celebrating this weekend with a small family gathering at our house. Matt wants lots of red balloons (helium filled) and Jason is all about Thomas the choo choo train. On Matt's actual birthday he and I will take one of his friends out to Chuckee Cheese and then to Cold Stone Creamery. It's a tough job but someone has to do it! I will post some photo's from the celebration soon. If you want to wish them a Happy Birthday put it in the comments or email me and I will pass them along. Happy Valentines Day! Now go kiss the one you love!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home