Free Hit Counters
Free Counter

4.13.2007

A Story by Kerri

Kerri wrote the following story in her 3rd grade class. She got an A+ for her work. I thought it was wonderful and wanted to share it with you. Ricky and I will be posting more info and pictures from our trip soon.
***
I am a gorgeous light yellow rose living in a beautiful meadow in California. Other beautiful flowers live there too. My best friends are Kyleen, Mikayala and Catherine. Mikayala and Kyleen are pink roses and Catherine is a Hawaiian flower. I think they are the most fantastic flowers in the meadow.
Everyday we duck behind the other flowers because people try to pick us. They step on other flowers to get to us, so we are as careful as possible. When they leave it usually gets windy. When it gets windy we gracefully go side to side. Sometimes we hit each other.
At night we look up to the sky. We try to count the stars but we lose track. When we get exhausted we go to sleep. When we wake up if we look real close we see deer gazing right at us. The most beautiful thing I see is the world around me. The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home